Sunday, October 19, 2014

An Introvert's Introduction

0

Have you ever wanted to go outside but also wanted to feel like you're staying inside? Well then welcome to the club, my friend. You have come to the right blog.


introvert cafe review

We all know that it's hard being an introvert living in an extroverted world, with all the constant interactions and socializing, you barely have enough time to recharge. I'm sure a lot of you reading this right now are eager to find a cozy little corner where you and your cat can snuggle and eat tasty pastries all day and that is basically the reason why I have created this blog.

My name is Haku and this is my personal introduction. That little fella over there is named Binky-chan and together, we will scour the universe for the best introvert-friendly cafés ever!~

So what makes a café introvert-friendly? Well, I have managed to create a criteria for judging and rating various cafés near my area.

First off, what makes any place introvert friendly? Obviously, it should have NO people but that wouldnt be good for business now, would it? So let's bump it down to "a few people". 

introvert cafe review


No matter how popular a cafe, or any other business establishment for that matter, is, there always has to be a few hours of the day where you can enjoy your cup of coffee and a little parfait by the window all alone to your heart's content. That time is what I call the "down time". 

It's when the hustle and bustle of the shop considerably stops and you are left with peace and quiet. This usually happens in the middle of the day so the staff may be tried (but hopefully still friendly). And the most important thing is that there are no customers other than you

Another factor could be something I call "the introvert's space". It doesn't necessarily have to be that corner at the back near the cafe restroom but maybe an alcove or a well-lit nook good for one in the shop would be a huge plus for me.

A lot of people don't think about this but I guess, as an introvert, the staff's chitchattiness, although welcome at times, can be a bit too overwhelming.

introvert cafe review


Of course, there are other factors that come into play as well, like the food's quality or the ambiance or even the attentiveness of the staff. We will talk about all of that as we go along. But in this blog, what's most important to me, and hopefully to all of you, is how less the interactions we have to make while we enjoy our time in these comfortable public places.

I hope you enjoyed reading through this post. Once again, this is merely an introduction to the actual posts that I plan on putting up. I will be giving out reviews to the cafés in both Bohol and Cebu (that's in the Philippines, if you didn't know. Look it up!) for the mean time. Expect another one soon. Thanks and see ya!~
Location: Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines

0 comments:

Post a Comment